A place young scholars come to get INSPIRED
Novels are defined as the easiest part of literature as they don’t demand a reader to do logical reasoning and are mostly written in a realistic way of living attached to someone’s life.
You should not take more than 14 days to prepare MEG-03 British Novel, Many students have secured a 60-70 score merely in 2 days of study. You need to smartly plan your strategy.
In this blog, I will share
1. Course structure of British Novel Syllabus
2. How to select your choice of Novels ( Which are easy & Which are interesting)
3. What is the Paper pattern and what type of questions mostly repeat in the exams?
4. What are the sources for quick finish these 8 credit course in less than 8 days.
5. How to prepare notes from a British novel for your exam point of view.
6. How to seek Professor or Mentors help and discuss live.
7. How to write AWESOME ANSWERS in exams.
(We love to evaluate your work if you want to share your self-prepared answer with us or everyone,)
Then, Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course structure of British Novel Syllabus
Muriel Spark’s ‘The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie’ is particularly difficult reading for many.
Passage to India’ was too vast and the questions on that work have diverse dimension.
Previous year Questions
Pride and Prejudice
1. Discuss Jane Austen's treatment of love in Pride and Prejudice June 2012 2. Discuss the themes of education and accomplishments in Pride and Prejudice December 2012 3. Comment on the use of wit and irony in the novel Pride and Prejudice June 2013 4. Pride and Prejudice brings out Jane austen's Belief in the important role of education in forming a person's character. discuss December 2013 5. Identify the chief features of love and marriage in Pride and Prejudice June 2014 6. Examine Jane austen's treatment of love and marriage in Pride and Prejudice December 2014 7. Bring out the significance of pride in austen's Pride and Prejudice June 2015 8. Jane austen's Pride and Prejudice successfully presents a world of domestic and social comedy comment December 2015 9. Comment on the comic characters in Pride and Prejudice June 2016 10. Discuss the socio economic position of women as brought out in Pride and Prejudice December 2016 11. Discuss the narrative technique in Pride and Prejudice. how does it influence the readers reaction to the novel June 2017 12. Identify the chief features of Jane austen's treatment of love and marriage in Pride and Prejudice December 2017 13. Pride and Prejudice reflects class and gender discuss June 2018 14. Discuss the narrative techniques used in Pride and Prejudice December 2018
A Passage to India
1. Comment on fosters representation of India in a Passage to India December 2018 2. Examine fosters portrayal of women with specific reference to Mrs moor and adela in a Passage to India December 2018 3. Analyse the role of Race in shaping the behaviour of Aziz Godbole and fielding in a Passage to India December 2017 4. Discuss the character of Aziz in a Passage to India India to India India June 2017 5. Comment upon fosters representation of three major religions in the novel a Passage to India December 2016 6. Discuss a Passage to India to India to India as a novel focusing on the east west interface June 2016 7. A Passage to India is a complex and layered interface between the rulers and the ruled discuss December 2015 8. Critically examine the symbols used in the novel a Passage to India India June 2015 9. How does Foster use the character of fielding as an instrument to explore the limitations of the philosophy of liberal humanism December 2014 10. What is the significance of symbols in a Passage to India India explain June 2014 11. Draw a pen portrait of Aziz and Godbole as presented in a Passage to India December 2013 12. How does Aziz contribute to the treatment of the theme of Race in a Passage to India December 2013 13. Analyse some of the important images in the novel a Passage to India and comment on their significance December 2012 14. A Passage to India is a critic of human experience discuss in the context of characters in the novel. June 2012
1. What do you understand by the phrase fiction as history December 2018 2. What attitude towards marriage does fielding illustrate in Tom Jones June 2018 3. Tom Jones is the story of a man's journey from Innocence through journey from Innocence through experience to wisdom which events from the text best illustrate this December 2017 4. What do you understand by typical and individual characters elucidate with reference to Tom Jones June 2017 5. Examine the importance of the narrator in Tom Jones December 2016 6. Discuss how Tom Jones is a novel about the division of life in segments June 2016 7. How does Henry Fielding realistically mirror the 18th century society in Tom Jones December 2015 8. In Tom Jones does fielding see marriage as a socio economic Alliance elucidate June 2015 9. Write a note on female representation in the novel Tom Jones December 2014 10. Fielding is not as sympathetic towards women as he is towards men give a reasoned answer on the basis of your reading of Tom Jones June 2014 11. The ultimate task of Fielding's Tom Jones is to unite lovers without any critique on the social order. Do you agree ? December 2013 12. Discuss the relationship between Tom and Sophia in the novel Tom Jones June 2013 13. Comment on the significance of the man of the hill episode in the novel Tom Jones December 2012 14. How does the novel Tom Jones represent marriage June 2012
1. Identify the fairy tale elements in Great Expectations and discuss how they impact the narration December 2018 2. Write an essay on Great Expectations as Expectations as a bildungsroman June 2018 3. One of the achievements of Great Expectations is to resist the demarcation of respectability from criminal wealth do you agree give give a reason answer December 2017 4. How does Great Expectations subword the idea of a fairy tale June 2017 5. Discuss Great Expectations as a growing up novel December 2016 6. In what way is Great Expectations a building Roman June 2016 7. Justify the title Great Expectations December 2015 8. Analyse the thematic significance of the PIP Estella relationship in Great Expectations June 2015 9. To what extent can Great Expectations be considered a fairy tale give illustrations give illustrations tale give illustrations give illustrations from the text December 2014 10. Discuss the fairy tale elements in Great Expectations June 2014 11. Comment on the Estella relationship in Great Expectations December 2013 12. Consider PIP in Great in Great Expectations as a self improving Hero June 2013 13. Critically analyse the improvement plot in the novel Great Expectations December 2012 14. Would you call Great Expectations a realistic novel or a Fairytale illustrate June 2012 5.The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie 1. Write a note on characterization in the prime of Miss Jean Brodie December 2018 2. Trace the development of realism and its expression in the British novel of the 1960 with specific reference to the prime of Miss Jean Brodie June 2018 3. The major characters in the prime of Miss Jean Brodie reflect different aspects of moral and psychological growth illustrate with examples from the text December 2017 4. What are the issues raised by the author in the prime of Miss Jean Brodie exemplify June 2017 5. Comment upon the narrative technique in the prime of Miss Jean Brodie December 2016 6. Morya Park deals with the psychological development of characters discuss with reference to the prime of Miss Jean Brodie June 2016 7. Discuss the various elements of modernism in the prime of Miss Jean Brodie December 2015 8. Discuss the autobiography kal element in the novel The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie June 2015 9. Comment on the narrative technique employed by Spark in her novel The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie December 2014 10. Bring out the differences between the major characters in the prime of Miss Jean Brodie June 2014 11. Write a brief essay on the relationship between plot and theme in the prime of Miss Jean Brodie December 2013 12. Do you agree with the view that Miss Brodie is a symbol of non conformity justify your answer June 2013 13. Show how psychological growth is an important aspect of characterization in the novel The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie December 2012 14. Why is the defeat of Miss Jean Brodie considered to be in evitable elaborate. June 2012
A Portrait of the artist As a young man
1. In what way does a portrait of the artist As a young man link the growing up and the early years of an artist December 2018 2. What do you understand by the term stream of consciousness illustrate the ways this has been reflected in a portrait of the artist As a young man June 2018 3. Comment on the structure of a portrait of the artist As a young man December 2017 4. Choice uses of any and the stream of consciousness in a portrait of the artist As a young man elucidate June 2017 5. Elaborate upon the various styles used by Joyce in a portrait of the artist As a young man December 2016 6. How is a portrait of the artist As a young man a modernist novel in terms of Style and content June 2016 7. Discuss the narrative technique in James Joyce’s prescribed novel December 2015 8. Analyse the structure of the novel A Portrait of the artist As a young Man June 2015 9. Discuss the symbols used in the novel A Portrait of the artist As a young man December 2014 10. What is stream of consciousness .discuss A Portrait of the artist As a young man that employs this technique June 2014 11. Discuss the narrative technique of a portrait of the artist As a young man December 2013 12. Discuss the main principles of aesthetics put forward by Stephen in a portrait of the artist As a young man June 2013 13. In what ways does the point of you keep varing in a portrait of the artist As a young man illustrate with examples December 2012 14. Discuss how Stefan relates to women in a portrait of the artist As a young man June 2012
7. Heart of Darkness
1. Comment on conrad's depiction of women in heart of Darkness December 2018 2. Comment on marlow's shifting opinions in heart of Darkness June 2018 3. What is the role of the intended in heart of Darkness December 2017 4. Comment on the aptness of the title heart of Darkness June 2017 5. The issues of race and gender are Central to the heart of Darkness justify December 2016 6. And a nice heart of Darkness as a novel of the colonial encounter June 2016 7. So how marlow's the heart of Darkness is a journey into the inner recesses of the human heart of Darkness December 2015 8. Comment on the appropriateness of the title of the novel heart of Darkness June 2015 9. How does the structure of the novel heart of Darkness contribute to our understanding of the text December 2014 10. And Croods occupy two different Island different Island two different Island ideological positions in heart of Darkness discuss June 2014 11. Comment on the depiction of women characters in heart of Darkness what light does the depiction throw on Malo December 2013 12. Comment on the title of the novel heart of Darkness June 2013 13. What relationship do you find between empire and place in the novel heart of Darkness December 2012 14. Heart of Darkness depicts Africa as a place of negations do you do you agree give reasons for your answer June 2012
1. How does George Eliot depict society in transition in Middlemarch December 2018 2. Write briefly on the social and gender concerns in Middlemarch June June 2018 3. Bring out the reasons for Dorothea's attraction for Casa born , what is your opinion of dorothea December 2017 4. Discuss the women question as illustrated in Middlemarch June 2017 5. Discuss the main themes present in the middle March December 2016 6. Comment on the portrayal of women in Middlemarch June 2016 7. Discuss how George Eliot construct a web like overlapping between the domestic front and the public sphere December 2015 8. How do conflicting attitudes to money determine the relationship between light gate and rosamond in Middlemarch June 2015 9. And nice the significance of Casa ball the significance of Casa ball dorothea relationship in the novel Middlemarch December 2014 10. Do you agree that characters like light gate and rosamond are characters without real choices in Middlemarch explain June 2014 11. Give your assessment of the bones character in Middlemarch December 2013 12. Examine the role of money in the novel Middlemarch June 2013 13. Would you agree with the description of Will Ladislaw in Middlemarch as "The angel of light" ? Justify your answer. December 2012 14. Attempt a character sketch of dorothea in Middlemarch June 2012.
1. The location and setting of Wuthering Heights is a character in itself .do you agree? Give reasons december 2018 2. Discuss the narrative technique in wuthering heights june 2018 3. Heathcliff and haraton have been portrayed as characters with similar experiences but different responses. Discuss december 2017 4. In what way is the concept of marriage central to wuthering heights discuss june 2017 5. Discuss heathcliff as a byronic hero december 2016 6. In what ways is wuthering heights a psychological novel june 2016 7. Discuss wuthering heights as a novel of passion and reven